Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
Denis Waitley, Author of “Raising Confident Kids“
In the course of four weeks we will have accomplished (among other things…)-
- One Freshman leaving for college.
- One Freshman starting High School.
- One High School Senior moved into our home.
- Four visiting groups of family and friends.
- One hotel stay in Anaheim for VidCon and Disneyland.
- Countless trips to the Salvation Army/Goodwill drop off as three teens swapped rooms to make space for each other.
- The cramming in of a few new things that I didn’t have time to write posts about. Boo.
I’m pooped, my kids are cooked, and we are all keyed up for so many new things happening in our lives in our near future. My cup overfloweth, my gratitude is reaching heights I’ve never experienced and I am beyond thankful that my uneventful, humble life is one of the greatest gift to be treasured.